Visit my new website at http://n8te.xyz for all my new updates. The website opens 1st of July, 2014.
Home Chat Support Us! Downloads Nate1629's twitter Play Club Penguin Image Map

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Why did club penguin lose in the BAFTA award 2011?

Club penguin lost in the BAFTA award this year. But why? I always think club penguin is the best game I played ever so why!?? I find it with only 1 reason. TOO MANY BUGS! This award was based on the KIDS option about the game. Not the total amount of people playing or pageviews. They had over 400,00 votes that count.


The club penguin team did not FIX most of the bugs and left them their so that's why. I find that most time when I report a bug, they did not fix it. So many kids started to find it boring. I really hope club penguin fixes them so that it will be muck better for everyone.

2 comments:

  1. can u tell me how to made an animated image

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ AZEEMSKY :)
    It is simple making an animated image. I use a software called Screencast-o-matic. It helps me take an animated image easily.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! This is me Nate.
Thanks for reading my post. :) Now please comment below in the text box. But no annoyance or spam stuff! :) All comments will be moderated so it may not appear right away.

Nate in Club Penguin is not affiliated or associated with Club Penguin or the Disney Online Studios Canada Incorporation. All images, penguins, games, animations, logos, and content is owned by Club Penguin.

Copyright © 2011-2012 Nate in Club Penguin. All rights reserved. | Privacy Policy
About | Back to top | Chat | Twitter
Powered by Blogger.