Visit my new website at http://n8te.xyz for all my new updates. The website opens 1st of July, 2014.
Home Chat Support Us! Downloads Nate1629's twitter Play Club Penguin Image Map

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Under water party sneak peak

In the video of the "Club penguin 2011 in less that one minute" video, the end had a sneak peak of the new party and I got some pictures
Beach
Somewhere but I think I see Kultzy around. Looks like trouble to me
Great fashion show!
Migrator powered by wind? I don't think it will work :)
Uh Oh.! It looks like the Migrator broke down in the middle of the sea. I knew there will be problem with the wind 
Puffle Spa. It looks like this is just A DRAFT
Does this party has anything to do with April fools? Another draft picture
That's all there is in the video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! This is me Nate.
Thanks for reading my post. :) Now please comment below in the text box. But no annoyance or spam stuff! :) All comments will be moderated so it may not appear right away.

Nate in Club Penguin is not affiliated or associated with Club Penguin or the Disney Online Studios Canada Incorporation. All images, penguins, games, animations, logos, and content is owned by Club Penguin.

Copyright © 2011-2012 Nate in Club Penguin. All rights reserved. | Privacy Policy
About | Back to top | Chat | Twitter
Powered by Blogger.