Visit my new website at http://n8te.xyz for all my new updates. The website opens 1st of July, 2014.
Home Chat Support Us! Downloads Nate1629's twitter Play Club Penguin Image Map

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October 29th Marks 3rd anniversary of the Nate1629 network

So I've been away from here for almost 2 years now but I'm still somewhat active on nate1629mc.blogspot.com and on youtube.com/nate1629. The new sites are mainly focusing Minecraft and personal opinions about what is happening in life. Anyways, I'm happy to be here today, October 28th of 2014 and I hope for a happy 3rd anniversary of my sites. As for am I coming back to Club Penguin.... Unfortunately for my CP fans, no. I'm going to play Minecraft for most of the time and this may not change soon.

Thanks for reading!

~Nate1629_1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! This is me Nate.
Thanks for reading my post. :) Now please comment below in the text box. But no annoyance or spam stuff! :) All comments will be moderated so it may not appear right away.

Nate in Club Penguin is not affiliated or associated with Club Penguin or the Disney Online Studios Canada Incorporation. All images, penguins, games, animations, logos, and content is owned by Club Penguin.

Copyright © 2011-2012 Nate in Club Penguin. All rights reserved. | Privacy Policy
About | Back to top | Chat | Twitter
Powered by Blogger.